Savings and Investments
Whether you’re seeking income or growth from your savings and investments, our team of independent financial advisers are here to help.
How can we help secure your financial future?
JNFP can offer advice on:
- Stocks and shares
- Unit trusts (open-ended investment companies)
- Onshore and offshore investment bonds
Our savings and investments service comprises:
- Initial discussion, during which we will establish your attitude to risk and reward and your capacity for loss. This will help to ensure that the type of investment you are entering into meets your needs
- Selecting the investment platforms and product providers using a clear due diligence regime and taking your risk profile into account
- Building a bespoke, tax efficient investment strategy which will potentially offer you greater growth or a higher level of income over and above a standard High Street bank savings account
- An ongoing review facility (included in our normal service fee of 0.5%). Up to three times a year we will discuss the performance of your investment portfolio with you
JNFP charge an initial fee on a sliding scale depending on how much you wish to invest and, should the need arise, can offer advice on more specialist investments. Please remember that the value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may not get back what you invest.