Are you an experienced paraplanner who would like to achieve your potential with a growing financial planning firm that cares about its clients, staff and local community?
Jane Newman Financial Planning Ltd is a team of financial advisers based in Droitwich, Worcestershire offering award-winning financial planning and wealth management services. We always endeavour to make the client experience a positive one.
We are seeking an accomplished paraplanner to work closely with one of our advisers, who is a Certified Financial Planner and currently studying towards Chartered status, advising clients on not just their finances but help them achieve their goals and make them a reality.
This role concentrates on researching, preparing, and implementing financial plans and investment strategies. You will act as a key technical resource in our company, work on complex financial planning cases and be a senior and vital member of staff. We will offer plenty of opportunities to take an expanding role in our growing firm.
The principal responsibilities centre around research and report writing for investment and pension cases:
- Preparing recommendations – technical analysis and report writing.
- Implementation – keying applications and downloading relevant documents.
- Reviews – investment strategy, asset allocation and risk profiling and lifetime cash flow.
- Client Servicing – building strong relationships with clients and attending meetings when required.
- Preparation of client files – ensuring files are up to date with the full support of our administration team.
- At least one years’ experience working in a paraplanning role
- Diploma in Financial Planning or nearing completion
- Excellent technical understanding of financial services products
- Knowledge of technical financial planning tools, e.g. IO, Genovo Selectapension, Financial Express Analytics, Dynamic Planner
- Highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined
- Able to convey complex information in an easy-to-understand way
- Excellent attention to detail
- A friendly and helpful manner and a team player
- Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure if needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a team and in isolation with your adviser and connect with all your colleagues
- Share our values and have a desire to work with us to achieve our company goals
What we give you:
- Whatever stage of your career you are joining us at, you will benefit from being guided and mentored by a well-qualified and highly experienced team.
- We are a refreshing alternative to larger, corporate firms and pride ourselves on offering varied responsibilities whilst challenging and empowering you beyond your job title.
- You will be working with a dedicated team who all get on really well, enjoy ‘Foodie Friday’ and are incredibly supportive of each other.
We are one of the leading financial advisers in Worcestershire and have recently achieved Top Rated Firm 2022 and each of our advisers received Top Rated Adviser 2022 status from VouchedFor.
Our ethos is to inform and inspire our clients to make the right decisions for their financial success. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our growing client base and most of our referrals come from existing customers.
We have a friendly, fun and highly professional team at JNFP. We put emphasis on training and progression and provide the environment and resources for our staff to achieve. As a family-run business, our team enjoy spending time together and regularly socialise and play sport together. We support and nurture our staff, which in turn ensures that we can provide the best service to our clients.
Our office is based just outside Droitwich town centre and we have plenty of parking available
What you need to do to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com.
The application deadline is 27th May 2022 – applications received after this date will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter, we have this one in hand.