Why do I need mortgage advice?
Choosing the right mortgage is a big decision. Whether you are purchasing your first or next home or whether you are re-mortgaging your current property which mortgage rate you choose will affect you for months or years to come. As an experienced mortgage adviser with over 20 years experience we can help take the strain out of this major decision. Whether you are looking for a fixed rate to allow you to budget or you are looking for a discounted rate or a standard variable rate with no early repayment penalties we are able to assist.
We are whole of market independent advisers therefore we can provide advice on products that are available to the intermediary market. These products are chosen using our reliable sourcing system. We will collate all the information from you and submit an application to the lender on your behalf. After you have accepted our recommendations we will furnish you with a key facts illustration from the lender and smooth your journey to receiving an offer. For our services we will receive a payment from the lender when your mortgage completes and we charge an arrangement fee of £299. Full details can be found on our client agreement and on the key facts illustration.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We offer advice on the following types of mortgage:
- Buy to let
- Help to buy
- Self build
Whether you are a first-time buyer, a mover or a remortgager we are happy to help.
- We will liaise with your estate agent and solicitor on your behalf.
- We will explain different mortgage types and help you decide whether a fixed, tracker, capped, discount or variable mortgage is most suitable for you.
- We will use state-of-the-art technology to source and recommend the right mortgage.
- We are whole of market advisers which means that if a lender uses intermediaries we will be able to advise on their products.
- Typically we charge a fee of £299 to arrange a mortgage from once the decision in principle has been achieved.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let.
Ready to find out more?
Our friendly team is ready to take your call.